At Solberg and Miller Dentistry, we offer a variety of cosmetic dentistry services. But do you know what cosmetic dentistry can actually do for your smile? Drs. Williams, Solberg, and Miller can tell you what their cosmetic dentistry in Orlando, FL can fix. Test your knowledge with our quiz and see if your problem can be mended with cosmetic dentistry!
Take our Cosmetic Dentistry Quiz
- True or false: Cosmetic dentistry can fix missing teeth.
- True or false: Discolored teeth can be brightened with cosmetic dentistry.
- True or false: Cosmetic dentistry can straighten crooked teeth.
- True or false: Cosmetic dentistry can repair cracked, chipped, or broken teeth.
- True or false: Cosmetic dentistry can hide the appearance of misshapen teeth.
- True. For missing teeth, Solberg and Miller Dentistry recommends dental implants. These are both a restorative and cosmetic solution. The implant goes in your jaw, stimulating the growth of your jawbone. It’s topped with a permanent restoration that’s tailored to your mouth shape and the color you want. Your smile will be both functional and beautiful again with dental implants.
- True. As we age, teeth naturally lose their brightness. It’s both a natural consequence of aging and an impact of staining foods and beverages. Frequent coffee drinkers or smokers will notice the color of their teeth changing. We have multiple solutions for discolored teeth. First, we offer professional teeth whitening. It’s shades brighter than what you can get from over the counter treatments. If you want a permanent solution that can also fix other problems, porcelain veneers are available. These thin slivers of dental ceramic go on the outside of your teeth, and you can pick any shade that you want. They feel like your natural teeth since the porcelain is extremely thin. For a more cost-effective option that’s an alternative to porcelain veneers, we offer dental bonding. A composite resin goes on the problem areas on your teeth. It’s hardened and polished so that it matches the look of natural teeth.
- True. You don’t have to get metal braces to get a straighter smile. With Invisalign, you can use clear aligners to move your teeth into position. They’re barely noticeable when you wear them and they often take less time to straighten your teeth. You’ll have a straight smile in no time!
- True. Small chips and cracks in your teeth can be anything from a nuisance to a source of discomfort. Using dental bonding, we can fill in cracks and chips to make your smile look new. This composite resin is polished and color-matched to look like your natural teeth, so no one will even be able to tell!
- True. You may have misshapen teeth that aren’t actually causing you problems. You may just not like the way they look. Porcelain veneers are the best treatment for this problem, since they cover the entire outside of the tooth, hiding it from view. Dental bonding can also help, depending on the specific tooth.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Orlando, Florida
Are you ready for a smile makeover? Call us today or schedule an appointment online to get started!