Maintaining your oral health and wellness is important. Taking care of your natural smile enables you to enjoy a healthy diet, comfortable bite, and smile confidently.
Minor dental concerns often evolve into more complex dental issues when left untreated. Our Altamonte Springs, FL dentists provide a full range of services tailored to the unique needs of each of patient. We address dental concerns on a personalized basis to allow patients to build a healthy and functional foundation. We want to help you support a beautiful, confident smile for years to come! From routine dental cleanings, dental fillings, and periodontal therapy to full-service dental implants and total smile makeovers, our team provides comprehensive and compassionate dentistry for patients of all ages.
Dental Concerns and Your Oral Health
Your smile is the entryway to the rest of your bodily systems. What you eat and how you care for your teeth and gums can impact the health of your entire body. Patients with good oral hygiene generally have better overall health and a lower risk of serious systemic conditions, like cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
Taking a proactive approach to your oral health and caring for your teeth and gums can protect your smile from cavities, tooth loss, and oral and systemic disease.
What may seem like a minor cosmetic blemish, such as a cracked or chipped tooth, can often lead to infection of the tooth pulp. Minor dental concerns, then, should always be addressed as soon as possible by your local dentist. When caught early, minor dental concerns can be conservatively treated. Left uncared for, small tooth cavities, cracks, and bleeding gums can lead to more complex restorative treatments.
Our team at Maitland Ave Smile Co. addresses a wide range of dental concerns, including:
- Bleeding Gums: Gum disease is a leading cause of tooth loss. Fix your bleeding gums issue to promote good gum health and maintenance.
- Crooked Teeth: Fix your crooked teeth with orthodontics or more affordable options for minor crooked teeth issues.
- Discolored Teeth: Yellow teeth can be fixed with professional teeth whitening in a single visit.
- Fear of the Dentist: Dental anxiety and fear does not have to dictate the success of your oral health. At Maitland Ave Smile Co., we are a judgement-free dentist office.
- Missing Teeth: Replace your lost and missing teeth with a range of long-term options.
- Sleep Apnea: Get a better nights’ sleep by treating sleep apnea promptly and effectively.
- Tooth Cavities: We offer dental fillings for all ages.
How to Prevent Oral Disease
Drs. Williams, Solberg, and Miller encourage their patients to visit the dentist on a regular basis to prevent dental concerns from escalating. Biannual dental checkups provide our dentists with the opportunity to resolve developing issues and preserve your natural smile.
Your routine dental exams include a thorough analysis of your entire chewing system and a one-on-one consultation with your dentist. Moreover, we take the time to listen to your dental concerns and cosmetic goals so we can help you build a treatment plan that will exceed your expectations.
Patients who visit the dentist on a routine basis tend to experience fewer dental concerns.
In between your routine dental health exams, we encourage patients to partake in good at-home oral hygiene routines. Brushing and flossing diligently can keep your teeth and gums healthy. Brushing and flossing remove debris and prevent plaque and tartar from building up on the surface of the teeth. Daily oral hygiene is important for keeping your breath fresh and your smile bright and healthy.