Dental CrownsAn Overview
Maitland Ave Smile Co provides dental crowns in Altamonte Springs FL, and surrounding communities. Typically, a dental crown acts as a “cap” to cover the entire surface of a damaged tooth, or to address cosmetic related concerns. A dental crown is placed strategically over an existing tooth or a dental implant for added stability. Our dental crowns are colored to match neighboring teeth, and digitally crafted for a perfect fit. We seamlessly blend your dental restoration with your natural smile so it looks like nothing was ever wrong.
We can recommend the dental crown procedure for a variety of dental issues. Dental crowns may also be used to:
- Stabilize your tooth after a root canal: Getting a root canal done can leave your tooth exposed. The root canal procedure takes away part of your enamel. With a dental crown, we can prevent new infections and decay by capping the tooth with a protective layer.
- Address a decayed tooth: Repair your tooth with a crown if it has been neglected for far too long and decay has taken hold.
- Correct discolored teeth: Some teeth have permanent white spots, tobacco stains, and more. If you have tried professional teeth whitening with no success, tooth crowns can help.
- Correct a misshapen tooth: A single misshapen tooth can be too small of an issue for full orthodontics treatment, like Invisalign.
- Repair a cracked, chipped, or damaged tooth: All of these issues can be fixed with a crown.
- Support a dental bridge: Two dental bridge options include an implant-supported bridge, or a traditional crown-supported bridge.
Same Day Dental Crowns in Altamonte Springs, FL
Drs. Clay Miller, Kirk Solberg, and Mark Williams design custom-made dental crowns in our Central Florida dental office. Using CEREC technology, we can provide same day dental crowns. CEREC technology allows our team to create high quality, custom-made ceramic dental crowns during a single visit to our Altamonte Springs, FL dental office. Using 3-D imaging, we can create three-dimensional models of the teeth and accurately design your restoration to ensure a proper, predictable fit.
CEREC technology allows our patients to receive high-quality results in a short amount of time. Broken crown? We can work with you to replace a broken dental crown in one visit.
Our dental care team will perform a full dental exam, review your dental concerns, and goals to determine if dental crowns are right for you.