Restorative dentistry can address complex dental concerns that impact the function and health of your smile.
Restorative dentistry focuses on rebuilding damaged or unhealthy smiles. Drs. Williams, Solberg, and Miller provide comprehensive consultations and oral health exams that examine the underlying functional issues affecting your smile. Your dentist will present you with your treatment options and discuss your options for replacing missing teeth and restoring health to your gums and jaw.
Our dental associates are dedicated to advancing their education and staying on the cutting edge of advancements in dental technology. Members of SPEAR, a prestigious continuing dental education program, our dentists keep up to date with all of the latest in dental technology and procedure techniques. We provide our patients with compassionate and comprehensive dental care that supports long-term oral wellness.
Restore Your Smile in Altamonte Springs FL
Addressing developing or existing dental concerns can protect your smile from secondary issues. Fixing chipped or cracked teeth can prevent further deterioration of your tooth structure which could result in tooth loss. Replacing missing teeth as soon after a loss as possible reduces your risk of gum disease, bone loss, and facial sagging.
Restorative dentistry incorporates the science of restorative treatments and art of cosmetic dentistry to rebuild your smile from the foundation up. Implant dentistry can provide today’s patients with the most natural solution to replacing one of more missing teeth. Maitland Ave Smile Co provides patients with convenient, high quality, full-service dental implant treatments under one roof.
We tailor your restorative treatment plan to meet your unique dental needs and goals. Our restorative procedures provide you with a choice of treatments to repair damaged teeth or replace missing teeth.
Our Restorative Dental Services Include:
- In-house dental implants: We provide full service treatment plans for dental implants. They are the number-one recommended permanent tooth replacement option for lost teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: These are dental restorations designed to replace teeth with removable devices.
- Dental Bridges: The traditional method of replacing a single lost tooth, or a row of a few missing teeth.
- CEREC Same-day Dental Crowns: With modern digital technology, we are able to offer same-day dental crowns for most patients.
- Dental Bonding: Tooth bonding is perfect for those with gaps between their teeth. For example, if you have a gap between your two front teeth, this treatment is for you.
- Dental Veneers: Porcelain veneers are thin shells of material that can be used to cover deep white tooth stains, repair chips in teeth, and more.
If you have been avoiding the dentist and would like to restore the health and appearance of your smile, our team offers compassionate dental care and sedation options to suit your needs. A healthy and functional smile can improve many aspects of daily living from enjoying a wider range of foods to interacting confidently with others.
Request An Appointment Today
Maitland Ave Smile Co is proud to provide state of the art restorative dentistry to communities in and around Orlando, Altamonte Springs and surrounding Florida communities. We help patients rebuild their smiles so that they can enjoy optimal oral health and the best possible quality of life.