Preventative dental care, also known as general dentistry, can help keep your natural smile bright and healthy.
Maitland Ave Smile Co. provides comprehensive and personalized general dentistry services for patients and their families in the Altamonte Springs and Orlando area. We believe that the best dental work is the result of a doctor-patient relationship built on education, communication and trust. General dental services aim to maintain your best smile.
General Dentistry and Dental Treatment Plans
Our team of dental associates performs thorough oral health examinations on a unique consultative platform. We take the time to listen to our patient’s needs and concerns. Our Altamonte Springs dentists can build treatment plans tailored to meet your specific goals and expectations. We can also offer restorative dental treatments for those smiles that need more attention.
General Dental Services at Maitland Ave Smile Co.
We provide general dental services to maintain your mouth and gums as healthy as possible. Visiting your dentist at least twice a year prevents oral disease and supports overall health and well being. General dentistry in Altamonte Springs includes routine dental health exams, diagnostic x-rays, and professional teeth cleanings.
We provide a full range of general dental services, including:
- Teeth cleanings: Professional dental cleanings are the first defense against infection and oral diseases. Dr. Solberg and Dr. Miller use modern equipment and keep sterile conditions for the best possible service.
- Dental fillings: We provide tooth fillings for those with dental cavities. Neglecting to fill cavities can lead to severe tooth infections and possible tooth loss.
- Tooth extractions: If you have a damaged tooth causing pain, or wisdom teeth, come in for a dental exam. We may be able to save your tooth!
- Root canals: Painless root canal procedures can alleviate tooth pain almost immediately. Save your tooth from extraction with a root canal.
- Pediatric dentistry: Children should start seeing the dentist as soon as their first teeth begin to erupt. We see children as young as three years of age.
- Emergency dentistry: If you’ve been in an accident where your mouth experienced trauma, come see us right away. We also prioritize patients with other dental emergencies.
- Sedation dentistry: Fear of the dentist and dental anxiety is quickly alleviated with conscious sedation options. We offer popular dental sedation options.
- Mouthguards: Custom sports mouthguards protect your athlete’s mouth, teeth, and jaw while playing contact sports. They are far superior than standard-fitting retail store options.
Routine dentistry gives your dentist the opportunity to monitor your dental health on an ongoing basis. It allows us to recommend treatment for developing oral concerns in the early stages, when conservative treatment options are most effective. Regular visits also enable patients to ask questions they may have about their oral health. Discuss lifestyle habits or medical concerns that can impact oral health to learn more about how to improve your oral hygiene.
Request a Dental Visit Today!
For high-quality, patient-focused modern dental care, contact Maitland Ave Smile Co. We provide comprehensive dental services for the maintenance of your healthiest smile. Request an appointment online.