At Maitland Ave Smile Co, we create healthy, stable, beautiful smiles. We offer state of the art dental services tailored to our patient’s unique needs. We provide thorough consultations where we take the time to listen to you. We spend the time to discuss your individual goals and dental concerns.
Our dental associates are dedicated to advancing their skill set in order to provide the highest standard of dental care for our patients. Our dentist office is equipped with cutting-edge dental technology to allow for more precise dental services and improved diagnostics.
Caring for your Natural Smile
General dentistry helps to keep your teeth and gums clean and healthy. Routine dental health care can protect your natural smile from more advanced dental concerns. We provide thorough routine oral health exams, digital x-rays, and other general services to help maintain your smile.
- Teeth Cleanings: Refresh your smile, remove plaque buildup, and more with professional teeth cleanings in Altamonte Springs.
- Dental Fillings: Fill in tooth cavities and prevent further infections with composite fillings.
- Tooth Extractions: Get your wisdom teeth removed, no matter how old you are.
- Root canals: Alleviate tooth pain with relatively pain-free root canals in at Maitland Ave Smile Co.
- Pediatric dentistry: Your child will get the best dental care in Altamonte Springs with our caring and experienced dentists.
- Emergency dentistry: Have you recently experienced trauma to your mouth? Get checked out before it’s too late.
- Sedation dentistry: Does dental anxiety or fear of the dentist keep you away? Learn about how we can help you get the dental care you deserve, without judgement or worry.
- Mouthguards: Protect your athlete’s teeth with the most superior options in tooth, jaw, and mouth protection.
Enjoy A Beautiful, Confident Smile
Cosmetic services are designed to improve the aesthetic of your smile. Our dentists work one-on-one with patients to build personalized smile makeovers. Combining the artistic science of cosmetic dentistry and state of the art technology, Drs. Williams, Solberg & Miller analyze your facial features to create a balanced, natural looking smile.
- Porcelain Veneers: Close the gap between your front teeth, enlarge the appearance of your small teeth, and more.
- Teeth Whitening: Nothing can beat a professional teeth whitening treatment at the dentist.
- Dental Bonding: Repair chipped teeth or minor cosmetic concerns with a quick bonding treatment.
- In-house Dental Implants: Hove you lost a tooth due to decay, or in an accident? Replace it with a dental implant to restore full function again.
- Invisalign: This is the number-one recommended clear aligner system. Straighten your teeth the discreet way.
Improve The Function of Your Smile
Restoring damaged or missing teeth restore your smiles function and aesthetic. Patients enjoy personalized treatment plans and full-service dental implant options for long-term solutions for missing teeth.
- Dentures & Partials: These traditional dental restorations are more comfortable than ever with modern dental technology.
- Dental Bridges: Fill in the gaps your missing teeth leave behind for proper function.
- CEREC Same-Day Dental Crowns: Why wait? Have your dental crowns fabricated and placed on the same day as your restorative procedure.
REQUEST AN APPOINTMENT
Drs. Williams, Solberg & Miller are proud to provide state of the art general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry to communities in and around Orlando, Altamonte Springs and surrounding Florida communities. We help patients rebuild their smiles so that they can enjoy their optimal oral health for years to come. Whether you are looking for a new general dentist or are looking for a total smile makeover, contact our office at (407) 834-0330 or request a consultation using our online form.