Dental cleanings are a routine part of your preventive care exam and the foundation of lifelong oral health. Dental cleanings are a simple, painless process that can help prevent the development of gum disease, tooth decay, cavities, and tooth loss. Helping our patients achieve optimal oral health is a priority for our team at Solberg & Miller Dentistry in Altamonte Springs, FL.
We recommend patients visit the dentist every six months for a preventive care visit which includes a comprehensive dental exam, advanced screenings for complex dental problems, and a professional dental cleaning. Our goal is to help patients maintain a healthy, functional smile through comprehensive family dental care. Our team of dentists works with patients of all ages to help them make informed decisions regarding their oral health.
Tips To Develop Good Oral Hygiene Habits
- Brush Your Teeth for at least two minutes, twice daily
- Floss daily
- Use Mouthwash as it can go where toothbrushes and floss can not
- Change Your Toothbrush when you visit Solber & Miller Dentistry semiannually
Know When To See Solberg & Miller Dentistry
- Recommended to visit Solberg & Miller Dentistry every six months
- If you notice signs or symptoms such as:
- Red, tender or swollen gums
- Gums that bleed when you brush or floss
- Gums that begin pulling away from your teeth
- Loose permanent teeth
- Changes in the way your top and bottom teeth align with each other
- Unusual sensitivity to hot and cold
- Persistent bad breath or an unusual taste in your mouth
- Changes in the way your dentures or partial dentures fit
- Difficulty swallowing
- Mouth ulcers or sores that don’t heal
Our dental team can work with you to improve your oral health and maintain a healthy smile. We take time during your visit to discuss any concerns you may have, medical conditions affecting your oral health and how to maintain a healthy smile between your visits. If you have any questions about your oral health, please feel free to ask one of our experienced dental team members.
Solberg & Miller Dentistry is a full-service dental practice in Altamonte Springs, FL. To schedule a dental cleaning or a preventive care visit, call (407) 834-0330 or schedule an appointment online.