Your smile is often the first thing people notice about you. When your teeth are damaged, it’s totally normal to feel self-conscious. Plus, if you don’t fix the problem, it may lead to even worse oral health issues down the road. Thankfully, the dentists at Maitland Ave Smile Co. are extremely experienced and equipped with the best technology. We are ready to restore your smile and ensure you go into the new year feeling happy and healthy!
What Is Restorative Dentistry?
Restorative dentistry addresses dental issues that impact the function and health of your teeth. This type of dental work involves repairing or restoring cracked, chipped, or missing teeth. The correction of oral structure issues is so important to ensure the longevity of your dental health. A chipped or cracked tooth, when left unfixed, can deteriorate the tooth and result in tooth loss. Additionally, missing teeth can cause a number of issues, ranging from gum disease to bone loss and facial sagging.
Here at Maitland Ave Smile Co., we combine the science of restorative treatments with the art of cosmetic dentistry to rebuild and create a smile that both you and your dentist will love!
How We Practice Restorative Dentistry
When a patient comes in that needs restorative work, we first give an oral health exam to determine the underlying root of the problem. Then, we provide the patient with different treatment options and work with them to create a plan that is tailored to their specific dental needs.
At Maitland Ave Smile Co., our dentists are committed to staying up-to-date in their education of the ever-changing advancements of dental technology. As members of SPEAR, a prestigious dental program that focuses on the continuation of education, our dental associates are constantly learning what’s new in dental technology as well as dental procedure techniques. This focused effort ensures that our patients receive the absolute best care for both immediate and long-term oral health.
Our Dental Services
We provide a number of restorative dental work services, including;
- In-house dental implants: Dental implants are the number-one recommended permanent tooth replacement option when we’re dealing with missing teeth. We provide full service dental implants, along with different treatment plans to fit your unique dental needs.
- Dentures, including partials: This option is great when a patient with missing teeth is looking for a removable device. Our dentures and partials are a comfortable solution for replacing either a full mouth of teeth or or the full bottom or top arch of teeth. What’s different about Maitland Ave Smile Co. is our use of implant-secured dentures for added support, ensuring that your dentures will not budge throughout the day.
- Dental veneers: We use natural-looking porcelain veneers to create a perfect-looking smile. Our long-lasting veneers are perfect for covering tooth stains, repairing chips in teeth, and creating a more uniform, natural-looking smile.
- Dental bridges: Dental bridges are our first line of defense when we are looking at either a single missing tooth or a row of missing teeth. This option can provide a long-lasting solution to achieving the smile you want.
- Dental bonding: If you have a gap between your front teeth, this treatment is for you. Our dental bonding is an economical and effective way to remove gaps between teeth.
- CEREC same-day dental crowns: For busy, on-the-go patients, we can offer same-day dental crowns with our amazing technology.
Make an Appointment at Maitland Ave Smile Co.
If your smile makes you feel insecure or uncomfortable, please don’t hesitate to make an appointment. Thanks to our cutting-edge technology, coupled with our compassionate care, we will find a dental solution perfect for you and your needs!
Schedule an appointment at Maitland Ave Smile Co. today!
Check out our Dental Blog to learn more about topics like pediatric dentistry, dental anxiety, and teeth whitening.